Need to get out your Wednesday woes? Need a swagtastic tote for trick-or-treating? Come to the spooktacular Paseo Art Space and print your own shirt or tote with Virginia Sitzes!
This is a come and go print party! There will be light drinks and snackage, printing, and a wonderful playlist. Participants will have the option of printing their shirts/totes (or other things suchs as a pillow case or bandana) with one of two original *spooky* designs.
Come hangout with wonderful people at the happening BYO-Tee event!
• Light drinks and munchies (21+ with valid ID for alcoholic beverages)
• Two original designs by artist Virginia Sitzes to be live printed on your stuff
• All the equipment needed to screen print
• Blank shirts/sweatshirts/totes (any flat fabric) to print on *preferably lighter colors
• $5 per print (ca$h, venmo, card)
• Good vibes
A FEW NOTES
• This event is open for all ages
• Blank shirts and totes will be available for purchase at the event on the cheap
About the Instructor
Virginia Sitzes is an artist living and creating in Oklahoma City, OK. Originally from Denton, Texas, Virginia received her BFA from the University of Oklahoma where she studied printmaking and painting. She has exhibited, as well as taught workshops, across Texas and Oklahoma. Her work has been featured in Art Focus magazine, Oklahoma Gazette, The Gayly, The Tulsa Voice, and the “Inspiring Conversations OKC” and “Whatcha Makin’?” podcast. Virginia is also an active arts organizer. She co-founded the emerging artist collective, Art Group OKC, and has curated various pop-up shows in houses, alternative art galleries, and non-traditional venues.